JSC Consultus Magnus – a modern consultancy company successfully operating in Lithuania since 1997. The company gives special attention to the quality of service and an individual approach to every customer.
The main activities of the company are:
- Advising business financing options, preparation of applications for the EU Structural Funds, international and national programs
- Feasibility studies, investment projects and business plans
- Project management and administration
- Business management systems
- Brokerage in the purchase / sale of a business and attracting investors
JSC Consultus Magnus works at transport, education, social services, human resources, information technology, environmental, business environment and tourism sectors.
UAB „Consultus Magnus“ is providing services in Lithuanian and international markets. Company is successfully implementing projects in Belorussia, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova.
To help organizations to grow and create added value in solving all the problems related to the financing, investments, researches and development possibilities.
To be a successful consulting / advisory company in Lithuania, providing fund attraction and related services from a various support, investment and other funds.
Our company has been working for 17 years. We have developed more than 200 applications for the EU Structural Funds and other international funding of the total project budget of over 120 million euro. We have managed more than 33 EU structural funding projects, we have prepared more than 11 investment projects, more than 25 feasibility studies, more than 7 publicity contracts.
- 19FEB04FEBWe want to make relocation as simple as possible. By following our guide, companies that meet certain investment criteria will be able to relocate to Lithuania within 3 business days and set up business operations in less than 1 month. The procedures are also ... More03FEBAuriga, a US software R&D services provider, has announced plans to expand its operations in Vilnius, Lithuania. The expansion will see 70 additional engineers hired in Lithuania over the next three years. The company opened its office in Vilnius a decade ... More
- 27JANSintecs, a reputed Dutch electronics design company decided to open a R&D base in Vilnius. The company is looking to hire a developed engineering team that would allow delivering complex technical projects using in-house capacity. Before establishing Si... More22DECHaving obtained an Electronic Money Institution licence, financial technology start-up Stanhope Financial is opening an office in Vilnius to serve clients in EU. Stanhope Financial is a tier one banking services provider targeting small and medium sized bus... More21DECCureline, a US-based provider of human biospecimens (HBS) to the global biomedical research community, is establishing a clinical operations and research team in Lithuania. The team will be comprised of MS and PhD level research and medical professionals and i... More