JSC Consultus Magnus – a modern consultancy company successfully operating in Lithuania since 1997. The company gives special attention to the quality of service and an individual approach to every customer.
The main activities of the company are:
- Advising business financing options, preparation of applications for the EU Structural Funds, international and national programs
- Feasibility studies, investment projects and business plans
- Project management and administration
- Business management systems
- Brokerage in the purchase / sale of a business and attracting investors
JSC Consultus Magnus works at transport, education, social services, human resources, information technology, environmental, business environment and tourism sectors.
UAB „Consultus Magnus“ is providing services in Lithuanian and international markets. Company is successfully implementing projects in Belorussia, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova.
To help organizations to grow and create added value in solving all the problems related to the financing, investments, researches and development possibilities.
To be a successful consulting / advisory company in Lithuania, providing fund attraction and related services from a various support, investment and other funds.
Our company has been working for 17 years. We have developed more than 200 applications for the EU Structural Funds and other international funding of the total project budget of over 120 million euro. We have managed more than 33 EU structural funding projects, we have prepared more than 11 investment projects, more than 25 feasibility studies, more than 7 publicity contracts.
- 12JULSMART FDI Deadline ELIGIBLE ACTIONS: R&D development; Investments for company‘s creation or development of R&D infrastructure (pilot line included) Activities related to process and organizational innovations installation. ... More03NOVLong-term development in Lithuania is driven by the interaction between industry, science and education and is mainly centered around a knowledge-based economy. This, in turn, leads to the establishment and growth of high-tech companies producing high added va... More03NOVPersonnel levels in Lithuania’s shared services sector have increased by 12% this year. And with 7 new centres established in the last 12 months, there are now a total of 50 shared services centres operating in Lithuania. The latest figures on the sec... More
- 02NOVWe plan to open two settlement centres between the European Union and China. Lithuania was chosen as one of the two locations due to the broad approach of Lithuanians, friendly officials, and recommendations from Chinese companies investing in Klaipėda,&rdquo... More12JUN25APRLead Aero, a company based in France which represents Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) equipment manufacturers, is to open a branch in Vilnius. The rapidly growing company, which records annual turnover growth of 70%, will use the Vilnius office to pro... More